Cornerstone Primary Care herein referred to as “We”.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site includes information provided at the time of completing various forms on our Site, registering for our services, emails, posting materials or requesting further information or services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion or event sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and the fulfillment of any transactions.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our internal billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our site.
- In no event shall a patient-physician/physician-patient relationship be established by communicating via any contact form, registration form, post, blog, visiting this website or any other means on this site. If you need medical advice contact your physician, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
2. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, location, operating system and browser type. This information is for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Third parties may also place and read cookies (or similar technology) on our browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you.
If you do not want a website to create a cookie on your computer, most web browsers provide the option to disable them. However, our website may not work correctly, if you reject the cookies. If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the
World Wide Web Consortium’s website: http://www.w3.org/Security/Faq/wwwsf2.html#CLT-Q10 or visit the all about cookies website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
4. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information obtained from you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site presents in the most efficient manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you requested from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to contact for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, products, and events when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about any changes to our services or products.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries);
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions;
Or to protect our rights, property, safety, or those of our customers, employees, and others. Including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Every now and again, requests are received for information from government agencies, court orders, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be supplied to the organization asking for it.
Last Updated: February 2016 © All Rights Reserved, APC Digital Media as agents for Cornerstone Primary Care.